Januta is an inspiring, motivating, engaging keynote speaker delivering proven and researched presentations and talks at live events until the COVID-19 pandemic hit in 2020, thus adding virtual keynotes and webinars.
Her interactive keynote speeches and sessions are topical wellbeing evidence-based resilience material, educating and motivating executives and staff. Her attendees have fun are engaged and leave uplifted and energetically inspired with a “tool kit” of skills they can use immediately.
What people have said
- “The sessions are fully congruent.”
- “Our staff haven’t stopped talking about the event.”
- “I have been feeling absolute, positively RADIANT this week.”
- “Can’t thank you enough for all you’ve done.”
- “Thank you so much, you beautiful woman.”
- “I think you helped answer a question I have been asking for a long time to shift my block.”
The goals of the sessions are to gain awareness and to get to know oneself from the inside out, so no matter what chaotic external event shows up, you have inner control and are able to access your agile mind, balance your emotions, activate solutions-oriented ideas to move with change rapidly in positive ways and achieve successful outcomes – “eradicate burnout”.
Testimonials: Knowledge Source 12 Week Masterclass Series of Workshops and Coaching Webinar
Some current virtual topics
- How to cultivate an agile mind
- How to move with change rapidly and positively
- Women excelling by being themselves
- Positive neuroplasticity
- A mindful approach to staying motivated working remotely in isolation
- Sleeping well
- Building resilience
- Food as medicine
- EQ and success
- Activate your authentic self
- Live well, stay well, and the secrets to longevity
- The science behind the importance of applying gratefulness, compassion, kindness, and joy
What our customers say
“Our company engaged Januta for an online workshop during Melbourne’s 2020 “lockdown” focused on Mindfulness techniques. The workshop was around creating awareness in our minds and bodies when we encounter stress or poor concentration and how to increase performance and productivity. The session was interactive and we learned easy practical exercises like breathing, stretching, tapping and posture with tips for how increase movement and energy, especially in that daily “3pm slump”. These techniques were designed to help us feel more relaxed and energised during the day. Januta’s 40 years’ experience in Health and Wellbeing was evident in her lively passionate delivery of the content.”
“Hi Januta, firstly, I have to say everyone is still talking about your first session and what an incredible webinar you delivered for us last week, it was so well received. We have appreciated your clear presenting style and extensive experience and evidence base material. We had excellent attendance of over 100 staff and great feedback. All shared positive sentiments that indicated that the sessions resonated strongly with most participants.” Janata’s webinars are motivating, experiential and individuals leave with skills they can apply immediately to improve mental and physical wellbeing. I would highly recommend Januta’s webinars to improve staff wellbeing, collaboration and performance especially through COVID-19 lockdowns.